Friday 16 September 2011

The Insane essay

This is my 'Insane' essay. For this essay we had to discuss the film in relation to key concepts of media language and genre. When writing this essay I found that it became easier as the I wrote, mostly because I had tried to get as many notes as possible. I found myself picking the key parts from my notes that I could use to create a good and fluent essay. When receiving the essay back I was exceptionally happy to find that I had achieved an A; I was pleased to find in my feedback that i had finally grasped the correct structure for a fluent essay, and was also using media language and technical codes and terms correctly. However, in future I need to start discussing points with a 'critical voice', and I also need to work on my introductions and conclusions to make them stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment