Thursday 8 September 2011

first draft of my 'Smashed' essay

This is my first draft of the 'Smashed' essay. We were asked to analyse the film applying technical and analytical terms from the key concept of media language. When I received my essay back, I found myself a grade below my target, but I had been told what I had been doing well within the essay, and needed to keep doing throughout, but I also had feedback which I needed to create the final draft of the essay. It seemed to be that the main problem with the essay was structure and how I needed to make the essay less like a list in a sense, therefore I need to go through my essay and restructure it to create a more fluent essay. The other points that I needed to sort out within my essay are using more technical names and codes, this is a case of reading through my essay and adding/changing some of the words I have used.

No comments:

Post a Comment